Micro Aquatics Good heater for a 7.5 Gallon?


Good heater for a 7.5 Gallon?

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

So I just set up a 7.5 gallon Aqueon shrimp tank, and the kit doesn't come with a heater. The plan is to rescue a betta at the pet store I work at, and eventually add neocaridina shrimp, after the plants become established and there's enough hiding spots. I lile the Cobalt Aquatucs neo-therm heaters, but they're a bit pricey for a 7.5. If you guys have any other good suggestions, let me know!

submitted by /u/Caactiii
[link] [comments]

BiOrb 4g and 10g recommendation

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:55 AM PDT

I've previously only owned slightly larger tanks (a 30g and a 55g) but had to sell them when I moved several years ago. I was gifted a small BiOrb tank but am really not sure what I can put in something this small? I've read some reviews on this tank and alot of keepers do not seem to love it (because of the design not necessarily the size). Any recommendations on what to do with it?

Also, thinking about trying a small 10g planted tank (i've never historically used live plants), any recommendations on which tanks to look at? I looked at the Marine LED 10g and the Fluval Flex 9g or 15g. Are the fluval's hard to clean though? I am in Canada also if that matters regarding recommendations. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Lightmere42
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.