Jarrariums - Home Office Group Photo


Home Office Group Photo

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

JUST finished setting this up. I did a few drops of seachem- any other advice? Really don’t want things to die ��

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

Hello guys, do gou have any idea what this is? Just seen it in my jarrarium 2 days ago (jarrarium is a month old, from a nearby lake)

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

My beginner “nature made” jarrarium at about 15 hours of settling. I have snails and a tadpole! And I have some questions too

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

Water Temperature

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

Our nights are starting to get colder here in Colorado and, even though we tend to keep the temp in our house relatively even throughout the year (70-73) I'm noticing that my pondjar friends are fairly sluggish in the mornings. I'm guessing the overall temperature in the jar is lower. Is this something you just allow to cycle normally with the seasons or should I think about some sort of artificial heat? My other thought is that I could move the jar from my kitchen table to a small table that is closer to the window but above the heat register, which would keep it warmer. My jar is doing so well right now and I don't want to screw it up!

Also, if anyone wants to follow me on TikTok (username LindseyinCO) I post regular update videos there :)

submitted by /u/LindseyinCO
[link] [comments]

Day 1. Life already showing.

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:03 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.