Goldfish - Aquariums - Will be moving my babies to new tank! Picking up 300l tank tommorow. Think they will like the upgrade! Now how to layout new tank ��


Will be moving my babies to new tank! Picking up 300l tank tommorow. Think they will like the upgrade! Now how to layout new tank ��

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

Any Ideah What This Could Be?

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

Update!; Saving goldfish from a well: video biggest longtail goldfish are the rescued fish, feeding time!

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

Tumor flaking off. Advice needed.

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

Tank not starting to cycle, or done cycling?

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

Hi all! Been doing a ton of research on a tank I just started, and I can't decide if I got lucky and I'm done cycling or if I'm somehow stopping it from cycling...

I have had a 30g tank with 2 1.5" fantails for about 5 weeks. When I started, I added the recommended dosage of API Quick Start to start the cycling process and have done 50% water changes every week since I started. With each water change I add API StressZyme for the amount of new water that was added.

During this whole process I've tested the water almost every day, and have never had a reading for ammonia/nitrites/nitrates. Does the QuickStart/StressZyme work that well, or am i somehow not starting to cycle still?

Some other things to note: - pH is 7.0 - I have 4 small/medium java ferns, not sure what nutrients they absorb - I have one of those long ammonia reducer sponges in my filter box (is that effective enough to kill all ammonia and not start the cycling?)

The fish are very happy and after a fight with a green algae bloom this week the tank is crystal clear. I have no reason to complain, just being overly cautious so that I don't let my guard down and miss an ammonia spike!

submitted by /u/fryanryan
[link] [comments]

My new baby �� BLiPi on quarantine

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

Why is my powerhead's airline tubing getting clogged?

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

I really don't why its always clogged of stuff(mostly gelatinous goop). It also pours out water. It's the small tube thing in the power head.

submitted by /u/Togers
[link] [comments]

Plant recommendations

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

I'm looking to get a real plant to put in my filter any recommendations?

submitted by /u/redolive123
[link] [comments]

Finally finally got to get these bubs out of the 10 gallon at work!

Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:41 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.