Crayfish What species is this? Caught in ny


What species is this? Caught in ny

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

Please help me identify pinchys sex I tried but I honestly don’t know.

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:13 PM PDT

Gender Reveal - I say Blue is a girl but my 8 yr old doesn't believe me. What say the internet?

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

Some questions about Crayfish

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

I recently got a Blue crayfish, I got a few questions as this is my first time having a Crayfish

  1. I have a 10 gallon and the Crayfish 2-3 inches long is the only one in it with couple plants with a heater and an external filter. Will it harm the crayfish if I turn off the external filter in the night? As it is a bit noisy

  2. How often should I clean the tank?

  3. I put one pellet of food everyday in the morning and take out whatever is remaining every evening. Is this enough frequency in feeding or too much?

submitted by /u/Asanka2002
[link] [comments]

What kind of crayfish is this? caught this big boy in upstate NY

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

Crayfish on back. Can someone help explain. She isn't moving much anymore. I thought maybe a molt, but now I think she might be dying. She is 2

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:13 PM PDT

Marbled cray was berried now isn’t ?

Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

Like the title states. My cray was quite active even when the light was on and suddenly disappeared for a week or two. I thought maybe she died molting as sometimes they do. During a water change I moved the hard scape to find her or atleast remove the body so it doesn't ruin the water and found her hiding but her tail was tucked in and underneath it I noticed Black circles. My friend who's kept crays said it's normal for them to disappear and not eat often during that time and that the black eggs will eventually turn white.

This week my cray started showing up again but she got bigger but I noticed her tail wasn't holding anything anymore and that she had no eggs anymore. I also don't see any babies as far as I can tell ( it's also been too soon to hatch ).

What would the reason be for marbled crays to suddenly lose the eggs they had ?

submitted by /u/aeminence
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.