Goldfish - Aquariums - Hi from California to all the goldfish lovers around the world, it was a great day in my goldfish garden.


Hi from California to all the goldfish lovers around the world, it was a great day in my goldfish garden.

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

Kisses��

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

Grooming

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

Finished our pond :)

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

New tank picked up! Now for the clean down and re-set up! Think they will like their new home.

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

Meet StarButod, my 1 pounder oranda

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

Please help ! Need advice... is my guy in trouble?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

Time for bed �� good night baby’s ��

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

Ph

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

So ,Ik this is going to sound silly but I want a planted tank for my gold fish. Obv I cant put any weak plants. So it's only going to be some anubias, amazon sword, Java moss, and Java fern. I put in some eco-complete planted aquarium substrate. My PH is at around 6.8-7.0 . How can I safely Raise the ph. I will also be putting in some driftwood once it cures.That also lowers ph. So how can I manage to keep my ph at 7.2 -7.6. I'll explain why I want planted. My tank is severely over stocked. I have a 30 gallon with 2 adult fancy goldfish. I am using an aquaclear 70 gallon hang on the back filter for that tank. I am also a slave to water changes. Atleast once a week. This I why I want plants to pick up some of that shit load from my little piglets.

submitted by /u/JumboStiffy
[link] [comments]

What medicines do you keep on hand in case of emergencies?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

My tank is cycled and I'm getting ready to bring my fish home and I'm unsure what medicines I should keep on hand in case of emergency. I have not, in the past, kept anything and diagnosed and medicated in the rare instances I've ever had problems with fish, but it seems from this group a lot of folks have an arsenal at the ready. What do you think is a must-have, or am I overthinking it?

submitted by /u/dahanese
[link] [comments]

Hikari Baby Pellets for big fish?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

Hi! I have three big (7 inches plus now) common goldfish. they always ate the large sinking shrimp pellets (for catfish & goldfish) and the tetra min flakes (before I realized that's kinda junky food)😂 Sooo I bought a big bag of Hikari goldfish food not realizing it was the floating tiny "baby pellet" size ....... and the fish were very confused and couldn't "see" the food- didn't notice it or something?

I mixed it with their old food and tried to splash it around and they kind of noticed it but still - their reactions seem like they still don't quite register it being there? (you know- they usually go crazy excited at feeding time but not with these?)

Is this food only for tiny fish? Is the floating thing confusing ?

Maybe they need to get used to it? It's been a few days. I don't want to throw it away ($$) but don't want them to starve....thanks all!!

submitted by /u/beastiewrite
[link] [comments]

Welcome to my fishy paradise :)

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

My goldfish is obese

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

This probably sounds funny and it is but please help lol.

So I literally didn't know goldfish can get fat, especially comet goldfish who are supposed to look thin and fabulous, but my comet literally became fat.

No sings of dropsy, I checked. She acts happy and healthy and she just loves to eat. I have 3 goldies, and she's the hungriest one.

I noticed how fat she is after I compared her side to side with other comet I have and by looking at her old photos. I feed them with peas and pellets, usually twice a day.

How do I make her lose weight without starving her lol? Do I handfeed other 2 to keep her from stealing food? Help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/coffee---addict
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.