Crayfish Time lapse of Lil Kraken enjoying some blood worms.


Time lapse of Lil Kraken enjoying some blood worms.

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

Crayfish Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

Is my red a male? With those little claws and long pinchers

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

Sorry for crappy pic. But if you look you can see both cray fish chilling in same hiding spot. Iv never seen them share hiddy holes before

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

My pet crawfish died outside his hide does anyone know why

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

Crayfish must be laughing there heads off when they see us panicking when in reality there behind a laughing at you

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

Pregnant and already born babies

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

I have a week old batch of baby crawfish (out of the egg in another tank w mom), and I just saw one of my other crawfish lay eggs. Would it be ok if I moved the crawfish with eggs to the one with week old crawfish? Or will the eggs get eaten? (Red swamp crawfish)

submitted by /u/Strongn8
[link] [comments]

Grey debris&baby crawfish

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

I got baby crawfish lest week (Monday), and some grey sort of web debris is floating around around the artificial plant. A lot of baby crawfish like to hang around the plants, so it might be excess molt? But I'm not sure.

submitted by /u/Strongn8
[link] [comments]

Activated Carbon - SCAM or SAFE?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

Can Crayfish Have Gelatin?

Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

Hi thereeeeeee

I have a pet crayfish, and I was looking for some recipes to make food for it. I wanted to make something similar to "Snello" or Snail Jello for him to eat. Can I use gelatin in his food, or will he get sick if he eats it?

Thanks

submitted by /u/emilyx0209
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.