Crayfish Just got my breeding pair today, introduced them and they don’t seem really interested in each other. Any tips to kick the process off?


Just got my breeding pair today, introduced them and they don’t seem really interested in each other. Any tips to kick the process off?

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

they’re friends

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

Sorry for the bad photo, but I adopted this guy about two days ago and he stopped moving ! Is he molting? I just want to be sure I think he is

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

A fish passed away in another tank so moved it to the shrimp tank so they could snack. I thought Spook was going to go for some here here too, but he decided not to.

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:27 PM PDT

Can you help me identify the species of my Crayfish. I found him in a lake in Iowa about 4 months ago.

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

Do I let my crayfish eat his husk that has shell rot?

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

Hi! My cray has a bit of shell rot. I'm doing my best to treat him and I'm giving him a bit of extra cuttlebone for calcium as well as partial water changes every 3 days. I'm pretty sure he is going to molt soon. My main concern is whether I should let him eat his shell afterward. It's a good source of calcium but it seems like a bit of a bad idea.

Advice on this and any other shell rot advice is more that welcome.

submitted by /u/Tropical_Birb
[link] [comments]

I’ve had him about a month, is he molting, or dead? Time will tell.

Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.