Aquatic Snails Snails are so funky, the two black ones are the same age and the gold is a year older


Snails are so funky, the two black ones are the same age and the gold is a year older

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

Bladder snails might actually be kind of a good thing.... Well see how it fairs out later on down the road.

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

Help! what’s all this white stuff??? this is a new tank and has only been set up for just under a week, i currently only have 3 nerite snails in what’s going on?

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

I feel like a creep videoing this lol. But WOW I can’t believe I saw Ivy laying her second clutch this week!!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

What’s he doing? He’s been acting weird recently. But for his shell condition, I’ve been giving him calcium rich vegetables to treat his shell but I couldn’t go to the store today due to stack load of work I had to get done so I gave him a algae water.

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

Is my girl ok? She’s been acting different since yesterday when I replaced sand with gravel, could she be hurt? She’s so sluggish and won’t eat..

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

Is my Mystery Snail Dead?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:39 PM PDT

My snail has retracted deeply into their shell, but their trap door isn't sealing them in. On top of this their body is no longer flush to the shell, I noticed when I put them back into their hospital tote after checking them again and an air bubble went significantly down into their shell. They do not respond when I tug on their trapdoor gently.

I'm thinking they're dead, but I would like a second opinion on these symptoms.

submitted by /u/TomoeYamagawa
[link] [comments]

(°_°) what is this aquatic cattle pillar?!?!found this criter today only aquarium. Don't know what it is. To me it looks and move like a regular cattlepillar. What is it ? Is it dangerous?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

Just blue

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

Months after bringing her home w/o any other Mysteries, Moonstone gave me a couple presents!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:34 PM PDT

Haven’t seen this boy in a while and saw him yesterday like this, does he need more calcium or is this just color variation? First time nerite owner!

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

My apple snail hasn't moved for about 5 days is it possible she's hibernating or something

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

How bad of an idea is this

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

Basically I'm setting up a little 2.5g for some bladder snails, my house gets cold, so I always put these little heaters in my 2.5s (small and super weak, I can't use them for a betta). Normally I brace it with some gravel but in going bare bottom with like rocks for this one, what would really happen if I shoved it into my 10gal rated HOB?

submitted by /u/LilithJames
[link] [comments]

bladder snail tank requirements?

Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:15 PM PDT

my friend found a baby bladder snail in their tank, and has offered it to me. i currently have a cycled 1.5 gal tank with live plants, but it's not filtered or heated. would this be okay for the little guy? even though it's technically a pest, i love snails and want to give it a nice little home!

submitted by /u/GREENR00M
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.