Aquatic Koi What are these little red worms I keep finding in my pond filter? Louisville, KY USA area.


What are these little red worms I keep finding in my pond filter? Louisville, KY USA area.

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

Foam on surface of pond. What is the cause?

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

Help identifying fish type.

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

Has anybody won the gift card from Next-day-koi?

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

I'm curious if anybody has actually won, because nothing is ever posted.

submitted by /u/witofatwit
[link] [comments]

Monitoring

Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

I am curious if there is a need with Koi for automated monitoring systems (pH, water temperature, levels, etc) that would connect to the Internet and also provide alerts (via text message or email) if certain thresholds are reached (and perhaps provide a dashboard showing graphs of history). Full disclosure, I am a web developer and really just exploring whether there might be a need. I did find a few devices that work offline and do monitoring and alerting (via a sound) but I'm not finding much in the way of connected devices. Is there a need and if so are there existing solutions that fulfill this need already? If not then what would this communities ideal solution look like?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/geo1999
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.