Reef Tank - Aquariums - When mom and dad are having a fight and sleeping in separate beds.


When mom and dad are having a fight and sleeping in separate beds.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

My JBJ 45 gallon

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

Top down with a little bit of everything

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

The mini reef in my kitchen.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:37 PM PDT

This is how my clown sleeps every night

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:10 AM PDT

Can we have stormtrooper?

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

Micromussa full of reef roids

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

Upgrading to a 4x2x2!

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

My 80 gallon so far! Any suggestions on what I should have baby yoda levitating above the tank?!

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

Tonight’s viewing

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

I think my BTA had a fight with my gyre the other night. One half of it's trunk has a few cuts on it with guts spilling out as well. My peppermint shrimp proceeded to pick at its wounds. How can I help it? Should I cut it in half and hope the better half lives? Of course isolating the halves.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:21 PM PDT

Nano reef life. follow me on Instagram @bv_thefishgeek

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

New T. maxima. Thicc

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

Illuminati zoas hmu if you interested in buying some of these (:

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:28 PM PDT

There is something hypnotic about this coral cluster

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

Security issues with AI Hydra Series Lights

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

Good Afternoon Everyone! I'm a network security guy along with being a reef tank owner. Being stuck at home I decided to start poking at some of my reef equipment. I'm running 2 AI Hydra 26 lights on my Red Sea Reefer.

I found some pretty bad security vulnerabilities in them. Back in May I attempted to contact AI through just about every email on their website and the customer service ticket system.

I haven't heard anything back.

Its not the world's biggest issue because these lights are mostly behind routers and not addressable on the internet..aside from the few that are.

Its just a concern that should be easily fixable.

If anyone knows a way to contact Aqua Illumination I'd still like to give them a heads up to patch before releasing a write up!

https://i.imgur.com/TOCG3ru.jpg

submitted by /u/laranzu
[link] [comments]

Royal Gramma and Banggai Cardinal aggression?

Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:08 AM PDT

What is your personal experience on aggression when it comes to these 2 species? General consensus on both seems to be that they're peaceful community fish, yet you'll read stories about both, especially the RG, being absolute demons. So I'm curious what everybody's personal experience has been.

I currently have 2 clowns and a Watchman Goby, and plan to stop stocking after 3 more. Those 3 being a firefish, a Banggai, and a Royal Gramma. Probably in that order too. Would I run into any issues?

submitted by /u/EpisodeMnH
[link] [comments]

My puffer learned how to spit water out of the tank look at the culprit

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

The fish and corals aren't dead... yet!

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

Fluval Evo 13.5 Tank Beginner

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:02 PM PDT

So I've been doing research and had gone to my local reef shop for help too, but I thought I might as well cover my bases here as well.

This would be my first reef tank and I'm gonna go with the 13.5 fluval.

I just had a few questions regarding the tank itself, in terms of what it comes with since I've seen so many different opinions.

With the filtration system a lot of people leave it or change it with different materials and that sort of confuses me because I'm not completely versed in what materials may or may not perform at a better rate than what it comes with.

I know I have to order a heater as well and a protein skimmer, but if anyone has any recommendations that would be more than welcome.

The process in making my own saltwater seems to be a bit complicated, I'm not sure if using tap water is the safe thing to do? I live in Southern California and the tap water isn't great. And I am well aware it has to cycle for weeks.

Are their any recommendations on live sand? Which is best or easiest to handle?

At the reef shop they had rock but not "live" rock, but the guy suggested the rock they had as well as it being less expensive and it's going to cycle and grow bacteria and what not anyways.

Also on water changes, how often and how do you guys do it?

I know this is quite a loaded post but I'd like to get it done right and not destroy everything.

Any and all help is sincerely appreciated!!!!

submitted by /u/jmsucre
[link] [comments]

All good on reef

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

I fixed it

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

[ID]Hitchhiker ID help

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

Buying saltwater fish online.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

Been using LiveAquaria here and there for some of their wysiwyg selections for a while now. Besides your LFS, is there any other good online saltwater retailers you use?

submitted by /u/Culchie88
[link] [comments]

Was able to get a 4 foot current USA orbit light on sale. What are some good beginner corals that I can add which this light can support and where should those corals be placed?

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.