Reef Tank - Aquariums - Spicy lemon favia starting to spread quickly and I’m not mad about it


Spicy lemon favia starting to spread quickly and I’m not mad about it

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:28 AM PDT

I've been designing an adorable little media reactor setup for nano and pico tanks, about to test the final version now!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

‘Go home clowns! Go home! That’s your home! Are you too good for your home! Answer me!’

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

Atlantic starfish eating shrimp

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

Can anyone tell me wth that creature is ? I’m assuming he’s been the reason for all the webs on and around the coral

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

Any feedback/advice on my aquascape?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:54 PM PDT

Any feedback/advice on my aquascape?

I am starting a new 25G peninsula reef tank from Waterbox.

I think I'm done with my rockwork, but at times I feel like it looks bad. The two main pieces can be separated if I want to put some space in between. I plan on adding a lot of coral.

I attached some photos. Would love some feedback!

Left side

Front

Right side

submitted by /u/doughbromo
[link] [comments]

Anyone know what’s wrong with my clownfish? I saw the blenny take a swipe at him and that’s when I noticed he wasn’t doing too well. He’s still alive but probably not for long, anything I can do immediately?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

Fragging is intimidating!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

I've got one tank up and running and some corals are overtaking and getting out of hand. How am I supposed to reach to the bottom(greater than elbow deep) to drag these. Or if I've cemented rocks in place how can I use a dremel to frag a candy cane or Duncan. I'm setting up another and want to set it up right. Please give me all of the advice!

submitted by /u/PA28HEAVY
[link] [comments]

My dwarf seahorses being flirty ;)

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

Just a few shots of my corals and my tank with the white light on today ��

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

White spots on Hammer's skeleton? Good or bad?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

He might be small, but he’s mine. Excited to see what this little guy turns into. WWC OG Bounce Mushroom.

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

[ID] So I got this weird thing living on the back of my scoly

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:08 PM PDT

So pretty much I scored this nice coral a couple weeks ago. It's very happy and eating well. It does however have a strange growth on its rocky base. Doesn't seem to bother the coral but I may remove it, it's sort of unsightly. It looks like some kind of worm but they are quite large. The ends of the tubes are usually open, and close seemingly at random. Nothing seems to emerge from the tubes ever. According to my room-mate, it once retracted the tubes a bit and sort of "clenched up" more then just the ends closing: the whole mass shriveled up briefly. As far as I can tell it's two... mouths? attached to a body. If I lop this thing off with side cutters, is it going to be some horrific scene out of dr who??? What is this thing?

Here are some pictures

submitted by /u/frontline77
[link] [comments]

Just started dosing nitrates. Wish me luck!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

Whats coming out?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

What is this web stuff all around my tank? Vermetid snails?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

Stocking 20gallon reef tank advice

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

Just saved a 20 gallon reef tank that currently has 2 clownfish and 1 goby. I'm giving it a few weeks to recycle a bit and make sure I can keep salinity stable, but I'm currently trying to plan out stocking it the rest of the way when I know it's safe.

I know I'm almost full here already so I just want to add one more nano fish. My main question is invertebrates. With the tank this full, what kind of extra bioload would shrimp and/or emerald crabs add to this? How many of either species would I be safe adding, if any at all?

submitted by /u/towen95
[link] [comments]

Does my ricordea look bleached?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

Help ID

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

Picked up this 14 Biocube. I'd like to make it into a reef tank, however this came with 0 filtration. What are my options to make it best for a reef w/fish? I'm also going to need a light! Completely new to marine tanks, not new to fish keeping however. I'd appreciate any and all tips!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

What eats this type of algae on my acro?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.