Micro Aquatics Dont have space or ability to own a nano tank right now, friend bought me sea monkeys because I missed my pets during covid. So I got myself more eggs and sea salt to make a slightly larger tank with some of my friend's unused tank ornaments to decorate. Pretty pleased. So nice to watch them.


Dont have space or ability to own a nano tank right now, friend bought me sea monkeys because I missed my pets during covid. So I got myself more eggs and sea salt to make a slightly larger tank with some of my friend's unused tank ornaments to decorate. Pretty pleased. So nice to watch them.

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

Closeup of one of my Hemigrammus sp. "morse code" A very interesting nano Tetra.

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:29 AM PDT

How to Safely Change Water in Your Nano Shrimp Tank

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.