Goldfish - Aquariums - The fancy gang, roaming in search of fourth breakfast.


The fancy gang, roaming in search of fourth breakfast.

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

��

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

Today Was Pokemon Go’s Magikarp Day, Thought This Pic Might be Appreciated Here (sorry for low quality)

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

I love how the blue LEDs are like little blacklights on their white scales.

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

I just went in for bloodworms

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

We haven’t named these 2 guys yet, any suggestions?

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:36 AM PDT

Squad

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

My wiggly boi, who finally stayed still long enough for this

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:04 PM PDT

Operation, Stop Pulling Up My Plants You Cute Little Shits has been a tremendous success.

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:54 PM PDT

Kids came home from a fairground with these two beauties... Never had fish before so any and all tips welcome.

Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

Hey guys, kinda new to the fish hobby. What type of goldfish is this?

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:40 PM PDT

Hello fellow goldfish enthusiasts.

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

I got a new tank which has a filter and temp control, I filled it up with lots of different goldfish, they were alright, until i changed the water 4 days ago and 3 of them died, all of them have died overnight.

Until now, i only keep temp control on 24/7

I have a few doubts

Do i keep the filter and oxygen running 24/7? Do i keep the temp control running 24/7? How much to feed these hungry aqua hippos cause they never seem to have enough?

Thank you for your time, i will go out and get more fish today and will post a pics. Have a great day or night!

submitted by /u/derfloyd
[link] [comments]

Oh Fatty!!

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:49 PM PDT

Where to find a Japanese Ranchu

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

Hello, I am looking to get a Japanese Ranchu fish (Preferably Osaka or Kyoukai-kei) and am having difficulty finding one. I prefer they are on the younger side (baby would be ok) due to pricing. I am looking for options in Northern California or good online options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/ranchuachuichooseyou
[link] [comments]

Large Fantail goldfish tank blew a seal, so I’ve quickly stuffed them in with my small fantails. Any tips on how to keep them in here for about one to two weeks depending on how much there is to fix?

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

Mixing different sized goldfish in a pond. Worried the smallest one won't be able to eat as much as the others or be bullied???

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:22 AM PDT

So yeah, question is pretty straight forward.

Yesterday we bought a snow white oranda. He is just a baby, probably around 4 or 5cm big and is currently in quarantine.

We bought him to put him in our 5500L pond with 4 more goldfish (which are average 10cm big).

My worry is that, since the other goldfish are bigger than him, he wouldn't be able to compete for food and thus not eating enough.

I'm also unsure if the bigger ones would bully him? Or if I let him grow up for a while all alone in the quarantine tank, he will outcast himself or be bullied once I introduce him to the pond.

So what do you guys think? I'm well aware goldfish love to have friends, but I'm still new at this, so I worry...

submitted by /u/kmleure
[link] [comments]

Can i keep 2 goldfish in 75l tank?

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

Hi i wanted to ask you guys if i can keep two gold fish in 20 gallon tank. I don't have any experience with gold fish but most people told me that it is minimum size for 1 or two

submitted by /u/menquerts
[link] [comments]

I removed an old plastic flower (which used to accumulate lots of dirt) & added this filter recently. Been getting a smell after one-two days after every water change. Can't figure it out. Wondering if the filter disturbing the water is making smell, or if I need my dirt magnet flower back! Help?!

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.