Axolotl - Aquariums - Wanted to share my baby Nacho


Wanted to share my baby Nacho

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:02 AM PDT

This is tortilla. Not to be dramatic or anything, but I’d die for tortilla

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

This is Kirby my new Axolotl exploring the tank and settling in

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

This is peeka❤️

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

Axolotls by me :)

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

Everyone meet Sushi �� my new baby he loves his moss balls

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

Oh, it's you again. Are you here to bring me worms?

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

Chloramine

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:53 AM PDT

Does anyone have experience cycling with tap water treated with chloramine? I got a seeded filter from angels plus and all the bacteria died off after about a week. I contacted their customer support and they said its because I used prime to treat the water. They also told me not to treat my water for chloramine because its almost impossible that it contains that, however my father manages the water plant for my city and confirmed that it is treated with chloramine now instead of chlorine. Im having huge issues with cycling my tank for my axie that has been tubbed. Theoretically, if the seeded filter can't survive being treated for chloramine, wouldnt the bacteria not be able to survive if i tried cycling the long way?

submitted by /u/GreatNate1404
[link] [comments]

Pretty gills ��

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

I got some smallish wormies today to start a dendro farm. picked out the smallest from the bag & I think they're still too big. not at all looking forward to chopping them up so it'll be pellets for now, lil buddy.

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

My handsome boi, Stitch!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:43 PM PDT

Tunnel lotl

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

I want what they have

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:14 PM PDT

Update on rescue axolotl, he’s been bulking up a lot since I got him and has finally figured out how to use the hammock!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

Finally got Newt Scamanders new home cycled and ready for move in

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

Not wanting to eat

Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

So I've had my axo's for about 5 months, for the majority I've been feeding them frozen bloodworms. Last week I ran out so wanted to start feeding them prawns as this seemed a lot easier and less mess. For the first 5 days or so they've been eating them all good but last night and this morning they haven't been taking to them, they'll just bite down for a bit then spit them back out

submitted by /u/MrPrince222
[link] [comments]

Why are Tsuki's eyebrows better than mine?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

Finally brought my little guy home, first time owner!

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

Advice need?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

Can anyone help?

So 1. I noticed with even frequent water changes my tank gets cloudy. How can I prevent this?

  1. Any tips on black worms? I keep getting batches from my local pet stores that are bad. I just bought two portions and had to throw them away cuz they were dead right away
submitted by /u/nickylk_
[link] [comments]

CaribSea sand for axolotl?

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

Hello friends! I've been looking for a new substrate to put into my lotl's tank and I was wondering if the CaribSea super naturals sand would be a good choice. I like the color and think it would look good, however has anyone had a bad experience with it before? Thanks!

submitted by /u/asteriaaaaa
[link] [comments]

Growing Axolotl group with an amazing breeder, and FREE AXOLOTL GIVEAWAY COMPETITION

Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:25 PM PDT

Hey guys! I was coming on here to say that there is a group on Facebook that I have stumbled upon with some really sweet breeders, and they are small enough to where they always are available to message and have all types. Plus, they are not expensive at all. If you would check out Axolotl keepers Southern USA. ( Rescue and Rehoming Available), I would be so grateful!! I want this awesome group to grow with some dedicated lotl lovers 🥰 they also are doing a giveaway competition and have monthly competitions for the cover of the group!! Thank you so much and also thanks for the cute pics of all of your babies to brighten my day!!! Love this group

submitted by /u/kit_cat_cath
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.