Axolotl - Aquariums - Poe looking dapper ��


Poe looking dapper ��

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

Been rather down lately so I made this to remind me why I gotta keep on:)

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

Driftwood cave, Luna has decided to make this one hers and toothless is sharing the bunk bed I guess ����

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

He loves his new house!

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

Cleaning

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

I saw in the pictures that your tanks are very clean and clear water I've had some trouble with this but my axolotl has been fine and only have a sponge filter I was wondering your cleaning routines to see what I can do better

submitted by /u/JakobL15
[link] [comments]

My axolotl is coming on the 11th

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:21 AM PDT

Please help me

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

My axolotl jumped out of his tank last night from a really small opening and somehow got under the tank stand. I put him back in a small tub of water as soon as i found him but he looks like he's in absolute agony. He's writhing around and his tail is completely curled. His hands are twisted up too. He isn't moving his gills much either. His slime coat has started peeling off in sheets while he swims. What do I do? Is there anything I can do?

submitted by /u/Gaysnails
[link] [comments]

apparently meef's new hobby is sitting upside down in a corner

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:39 AM PDT

��This is my lotl, tortilla’s home��

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

Do you think my juvenile axolotl looks okay or am I just being paranoid? Any tips for taking care of him would be very appreciated

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

Hmm yes

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

Worm feeding - and cutting time. �� You gotta do what you gotta do.

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

Gill flaps for days

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

What are those dark dirt looking spots? I keep spot cleaning the tank and they keep coming back, my tank is fully cycled! Will this harm my axolotl?

Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

Its had a bad diet of only blood worms for the past year (didn't do proper research). Planning on buying pellets that where recommended in other comments and getting a test kit. I have been doing weekly water changes (20% maybe). Is there anything else that I need to do.

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

My child is playing peekaboo

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

They are so much happier with the sponge filter. If current is ever an issue, sponge filters are the way to go!

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

How do you guys keep your water cold?

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

I want to get an Axolotl but I have some questions

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

Room temperature in my house is like 69-71 max is this too warm? I also want to have a planted tank. Is it okay to use the dirted tank method capped by sand? Are there any plants I should avoid? What are some foods you would recommend? Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/1_person_that_exists
[link] [comments]

Finally got my tank cycled and...

Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

Now I have tons of detritus worms and after further inspecting I have seen planaria as well. Now I know that the detritus aren't harmful to my axolotl but I am pretty sure planaria is harmful.

I'm not really sure what to do. I've been trying to get this tank sorted out for months now and just when I get it cycled this happens.

Very frustrated and discouraged. Maybe I'm not cut out to take care of an axolotl as a pet since I can't seen to get this right. Uhg!

Also I have done many water changes with a gravel vac to clean the tank. My axolotl isn't in this tank yet he is in a separate one.

submitted by /u/lilkitty89
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.