Aquatic Snails Top ten moments before disaster.


Top ten moments before disaster.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:43 PM PDT

He cleanin’

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:52 PM PDT

Rude!

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

My fish used to be a jerk towards my snails, but now they are good friends.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

he’s enjoying some boiled zucchini

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

When he vibe

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:24 PM PDT

should i be worried about my nerite’s shell? it’s starting to form striations rather than it’s usual pattern, and it’s chipped at the top.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

How to get snails off surfaces?? Help!

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

Are Rams horns prolific breaders

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

Snail id?

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

I tried to get a picture came out too blurry, they're small and look like a ramshorn she'll turned sideways. So flat and spiral. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Nayfaced
[link] [comments]

In Desperate need of advice

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

(I've posted this in a few different places) So I have this mystery snail named Jason. He is the only snail in the tank. It appears that he has both male and female sex organs because he has laid some eggs. I'm new to the fish hobby so the idea of potentially raising them and selling them seems intriguing, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is there a cost effective way of doing it? Also the fishkeeping hobby isn't big where I am (Memphis, TN) So is it even worth it if I'd have to ship them? It doesn't seem reasonable to have a massive tank for an army of snails. I know have a lot of research to do but any advice would be fantastic.

submitted by /u/sydbo_the_hobbit
[link] [comments]

my mystery snail keeps trying mate but the other one keeps rejecting him

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:47 PM PDT

on multiple occasions he's tried to mate and each time my other snail either closes up completely, shuts their shell on him, or burrows. I'm pretty sure my other snail is male so idk if that has anything to do with them rejecting the male.

should I try to get another female snail? because this guy isn't giving up and I feel bad for my other one

submitted by /u/kfalletta
[link] [comments]

How can I tell if my nerite snail is dying? (more in comments)

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

Anyone interested in some black mystery snails?

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:19 PM PDT

My black mystery snail clutch has hatched and I have many babies I would like to send off to good homes. I can do $1 per snail plus $8 priority shipping once they're large enough for shipment.
I'm trying to gauge the amount of interest or if I'm better off just keeping them.

submitted by /u/raspberryDi3
[link] [comments]

Anybody else have issues with batik nerites in particular escaping? Deets in comments.

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

Questions on Copper Sulfate

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

I've been feeding Hikari Algae wafers but just heard they contain Copper Sulfate. Have I been harming my snails? Any affordable store bought alternatives to supplement their blanched veggie diet? Thanks!

submitted by /u/GummyBenis
[link] [comments]

Will a 2.5 gallon tank with a pump and a heater be suitable for breeding pond snails?

Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.