Aquatic Koi Someone asked me for pictures of my pond.


Someone asked me for pictures of my pond.

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

Koi on a summers evening

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

I inherited some fish. If anyone could help me identify what kind of koi they are and their gender I’d really appreciate it

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:39 AM PDT

Trying to identify my yellow/black and orange/black koi. Anyone know the type?

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

Designing koi pond as present for parents - however street light over looking pond...

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:53 AM PDT

Could this be a problem for the koi? My town has barely any street lights but there is one overlooking right where I plan on putting the pond.

I plan to put a predator net which could give it some darkness I suppose. But they would be exposed to light quite a bit

All advice welcome.

submitted by /u/Newarrival9765
[link] [comments]

We bought a really cool mini truck from Japan for koi!!

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

Check our new truck from Japan for our little koi pond business!

https://youtu.be/wvO28tKirzU

submitted by /u/HungryParfait
[link] [comments]

Can I feed koi fish paste?

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

Just something random I was wondering. I know in the better pellets, "fish meal" and sometimes juice are the first ingredients, so I was wondering if they would be able to eat something like fish paste without incident, which is pretty much just some sort of ground up fish held together by binders (like soy). My only concern is that the sodium is fairly high, and I am not sure how well koi can handle that. I can post the full ingredients list if that would help for opinions.

submitted by /u/ViscountVixen
[link] [comments]

Could someone tell me what variety this koi is? I just bought it and turns out I forgot what the name was

Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.