Aquatic Koi Our Covid project, 95% completed!


Our Covid project, 95% completed!

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:35 PM PDT

Koi in aquarium?

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

My boyfriend is dead set on purchasing Koi fish(2) for his 75 gallon tank. I know Koi are more for ponds, but is it possible? I just don't want them to outgrow it too quickly or their quality of life to dwindle. He plans on upgrading, but a pond is not possible at the moment.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated!

Edit: After going to a few aquatic stores and having my boyfriend talk to the owners, we finally agree that keeping Koi in a tank isn't a good plan. Thank you to everyone who responded!

submitted by /u/Bluecuyler
[link] [comments]

How to prevent murky pond water?

Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

Hi! I'm making a pond, but in the past, after some time, the water always ends green and murky. What can I do to prevent this?

submitted by /u/WWIsnoopy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.