Aquatic Koi My pond. Thoughts?


My pond. Thoughts?

Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

My inside koi pond

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

My outside koi pond

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

Owning koi without a yard

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

Hello,

Currently I have two Koi about 8 inches in length and maybe around half a pound in weight living in a 200gallon pond that I built. Recently I lost my job and will likely be relocating to an area where having a yard or a balcony large enough to support a 200lbs pond is unlikely. Does anyone have any creative solution for this that doesn't involve giving them up (still looking at that option but that isn't the advice i'm seeking). Some things would be any inspiration on setting up a balcony sized pond, potentially keeping them indoors, etc.

At this point I feel like it's unlikely to properly care for my koi without having a yard to keep them but I figured I would ask fellow koi friends.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/thenitdied
[link] [comments]

Our new KOI MOBILE from Japan!! ����

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

We just bough this awesome little truck from Japan and it finally arrived. Being excited is an understatement!!

New Japanese Mini Truck for Koi Ponds! RARE TRUCK😍🤩😍** https://youtu.be/wvO28tKirzU

submitted by /u/HungryParfait
[link] [comments]

My new babies about to be shipped to me. Left one is a kohaku and the one on the right is a shio utsuri. Thoughts?

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:53 AM PDT

Hello! My family just bought this vacation home in Washington state, and I was wondering if this pond would be suitable for koi? Since we won’t be in town always we won’t be able to consistently feed them, and don’t want them to suffer

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

My babies about to be shipped to my place <3. (Shio utsuri and Kohaku). Also, if you can, kindly tell me how much these both should costs.

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

Hideous infections on fish �� �� HELP .. normally I wouldn’t add anything to the water but I really can’t deal with this, great water quality, only chlorine sometimes higher than I would like after big changes but always within limits. Water change and filter cleans at least weekly, please help.

Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.