Micro Aquatics My Scarlet Badis being a perfect gentleman (total creep) as he introduces himself (stalks) his new female tank mate!


My Scarlet Badis being a perfect gentleman (total creep) as he introduces himself (stalks) his new female tank mate!

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

Got a nano for fry on WFH desk. Little guys keeping me company through the quarantine. They’re about 2 weeks old now, going to be moving them up to 20 tall in about a month.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

I’ve ordered a 30cm cube tank, I was wondering if a filter was completely necessary? I want to set it up with live plants, shrimp and potentially 1 or two fish that are suitable. This’ll be my first nano tank and although I’ve done a lot if research I find it’s easier to ask real people lol

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

Thinking of getting a nano tank to do a no filter (no fish) and I was wondering what (cost effective) tank I could get for a cheap price (something under 5 gal) should I get a 2.5 from petco and take of the rims?(that looks nice)

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.