Jarrariums - Lamparium������


Lamparium������

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

Couldn’t complete new aquarium due lockdown... became house of our terrarium

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:06 AM PDT

Today's cozy self-isolation project.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

I had some, what I now believe are scuds, hitchhike their way into a little planted vase of mine. After a period of neglect I barely see any of them now. I'm wondering if I should feed them something, or if there's anything I can do for them to not die? I've kind of started liking the little guys ):

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

First Jarr so far

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

Where to start

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

I just stumbled across this sub Reddit and all of these jarrariums are so cool. I would really love to make one myself but I haven't the slightest idea where to begin. Obvious one must acquire the jar and such, but my main question is about the plants. I have a 10 gallon fish tank that I've slowly been adding live plants to and I love how they look. The only issue here is places like Petco/PetSmart have an extremely limited supply of aquatic plants. So where does everyone get their plants from for these amazing little jarrariums? Any help is appreciated! This is my new project so I will be doing more research in the days to come. It's not like there's anything else to do nowadays...

submitted by /u/Jsparrow420
[link] [comments]

Today’s little project... hoping they work out. They are currently open, thinking I might see how they do closed up? Thoughts?

Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

The result of little forest walk. Two months later.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

Closed since 8-19

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.