Crayfish I raised him from an egg from a wild crawfish I found at the river !


I raised him from an egg from a wild crawfish I found at the river !

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

The Ghost Crayfish from my previous post. I was watching for the mail person like a little kid looking for Santa Claus.

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

Couple of my dwarf brazos crayfish

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

Wiwl loves food

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

Reddit meet Rip and Tear. I ended up with these doods by accident (which is why the tank is so empty) but I’m going to make the best of it because well, they’re kinda cool. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

We have baby Blue Marbled Cray! We are now GRAND-CRAY PARENTS!

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

Updated pick for the gamblers

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:55 PM PDT

Anyone know what this is?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:57 PM PDT

Hitagi and her 20g Long!

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

Beginner! Need help!

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

Hey guys, I'm from Ontario, Canada and have created a reddit account since I had a few questions. I have a 20 gallon tank I had from keeping fish earlier, and now am looking to keep some local crayfish. The only species that are found in streams here are Rusty Crayfish which I heard are very aggressive. My tank is at 73 degrees farenheit as of now and im not sure if that is too warm as the river I will catch them at is colder. I also want to know if there are any other things I should know, it seems that feeding and keeping is fairly low maitnence and I have owned fish for 5+ years so I am definitely ready for the commitment. I am looking to go tomorrow so any tips will be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Double-Case
[link] [comments]

Just got this little cutie in the mail. I am concerned about her eye, though, as well as the brown tinge on the tip of her evidently injured antenna. Any thoughts?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

haha what if we kissed.... unless...?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

Hoping they will be ok.

Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

Got home from work an the water in the tank with the baby blues was cloudy as hell an white mold or fungus had grown all over the bottom. I very quickly got momma an babies moved an cleaned the sand an tank. The babies started molting in the vase i put them in. i have a tank heating up an get rdy.

submitted by /u/Sinner0612
[link] [comments]

I’ve been struggling, what’s the easiest way to tell the difference between Procambarus Clarkii and Procambarus Alleni?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

Im trying to breed my crays and I have no idea who is what species so it's difficult to say the least 😂

submitted by /u/Talen42
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.