Crayfish Craycray had his first successful molt! His claws grew 4 times the size!


Craycray had his first successful molt! His claws grew 4 times the size!

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

Faxonius palmeri handling quarantine through fastidious self-care.

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:56 PM PDT

The babies fighting over bloodworm!

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

They hatched!!!! An of course i didnt know untill i was cleaning. I feel dumb an happy

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

White coating on everything

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

Should I remove the Shell?

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:52 PM PDT

Tank cleaner?

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PDT

This isn't really related to my crayfish, but it's about his tank. The inside of the glass on his tank is getting a little gross and I was wondering what tank scrubbers or other things people recommend to clean it. There's a million different scrubbers and knowing my luck I would buy the worst one 😂 so if there are any that you could recommend that would be great. Thank you!

submitted by /u/alissa0725k
[link] [comments]

My crayfish wasn’t coming out in the day. Online I read to add a blue light (it mimics the moon apparently) Is this safe or any suggestions?

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

Questions about mixing multiple(probably 2, but 3 would be amazing) crayfish and fish in the same tank

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PDT

I used to have an electric blue crayfish that unfortunately died due to what seemed to be complications during molting. I've also recently moved and looking to get my 55 gallon tank set back up. Back when I had my first crayfish it was living alone in a 20 gallon. 1 crayfish in a 55 gallon seems a little boring to me. I've also recently found there are many other interesting colors of crayfish I would like.

I do know that crayfish are territorial and tend to fight each other if not given adequate space and places to hide, and even then they may still have encounters. But I also know some people keep multiples in 1 tank with no issues, each crayfish is different I suppose.

That being said I am wondering if there are any dividers to put down the middle of the tank(I know these exist) but perhaps ones that also allow fish to pass between the divider. Perhaps if the divider only goes like 2/3's of the way to the top of the tank, or all the way up but cut a decent sized hole or 2 towards the top of it. Has anyone done anything like this?

If thats not possible I may just stick with 1 crayfish and I guess some fast top swimming fish. But I also love Pleco's and other bottom dwelling fish lol. I wish I had more time and money to run multiple tanks but i don't right now. Any thoughts/help would be appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/KrypticPhish
[link] [comments]

New CrayFish

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

Finally I was able to lock down a blue crayfish it's been on my list of dream fish forever. Anyways I was gonna start him in a 10 gallon and I was curious what people's opinions on best substrate would be thanks

submitted by /u/thefreakinflash
[link] [comments]

2 molts within 32 days? Is this normal?

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:09 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.