Axolotl - Aquariums - Please help me ): what’s wrong with my boy?


Please help me ): what’s wrong with my boy?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

Spoiled lotls want snacks

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

Hello MTV and welcome to my crib

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

The Twins

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

Why are Jeremy's eyes gold? This photo isn't the best but I've never seen an axolotl with gold eyes, thoughts?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

I recently found this in my drawer

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

MOTHER!!! DIN DINS WAS 10 MINUTES AGO, ME NEED WURMS FAST OR MIGHT FADE AWAY!

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

I didn’t realize I had flash on, and now there’s an alien crawling out from the depths.

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:57 PM PDT

How about those gills

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

How to clean sponge filter?

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

I have had my axie for a week now. I have a sponge filter in my tank. I noticed some buildup of stuff on it. I was wondering, how do you clean a sponge filter?

submitted by /u/Pokefan-2007
[link] [comments]

Water chiller

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:18 AM PDT

Hi everyone i just got a axolotl a couple weeks ago for my birthday. And I got a water chiller but it can only get the water down to 20C. I was hoping somebody would have better one they could recommend?

submitted by /u/JackF15
[link] [comments]

this axolotl is for sale at a pet store near me. his gills are looking awful and hes in less than half of a 20g and the other portion has his offspring who also have fungus coated gills. makes me sad to see people treat axolotls like this.

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

As much of you know bean my axolotl died but i have a plan on his death

Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

I buried him imn a plant pot in my room, it only has one plant in, but when he has decomposed i will move the soil into a jar. Its a bit like cremation but really not. Is this a good idea.

submitted by /u/Scwarletoo
[link] [comments]

He craves wORMS

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

My axolotl isnt eating BUT behaves normally

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

He refuses food (since weekend) and vomited lots of food yesterday. However, all parameters are ok (current and temperature included), and the fucker doesn't show ANY other symptom (behaving, color, all fine - maybe curled tail sometimes, but not everytime). I tried feeding him other food also, normally I give fish bits but I tried shrimp (he loses interest quickly). What should I do?

submitted by /u/PedroTrench
[link] [comments]

Feeding Axolotl - newbie

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

Hi, I just got an Axoloti about 4-5 inch long and the little guy doesn't want to eat today. Im tubbing him currently doing daily water changes before I put him in his tank. Yesterday he ate one whole red wiggler and was just fine. today, he ate one and then spit it out after the water change. I was afraid that water change stressed him out therefor he spit out his food. However, since then he hasn't has any interest in his food for the past few hours.

His breeder told me he used to eat one a day. Should I be more concerned he doesn't want to eat today? Do axolotls this size not eat as often? Should I not do daily water changes and do every other day?

submitted by /u/dansemacabrex
[link] [comments]

Project axolotl

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

Would it be wild to ask the question about these little guys? Reintroducing these guys into a similar lake possibly with the same stats, (temperature, ph, food chain) could be great for axolotls, especially since they're labeled as 'Critically Endangered'

I'm not trying to do anything like that on my own but I can't be the first to think about relocating them in the wild

(https://www.google.ca/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/animals/amphibians/a/axolotl)

submitted by /u/justasquishy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.