Aquatic Snails I just experienced the most amazing moment of my life. Apple crawled into my hand.


I just experienced the most amazing moment of my life. Apple crawled into my hand.

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PDT

Finally got a good picture of my mystery snail. That spiral tho.

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:53 PM PDT

This is Gustave, I love how his shell is split into two different patterns

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:09 PM PDT

lemme do a fliparoo

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

Hope everyone’s Quarantine is going O.K.

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PDT

Parkour

Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

Snello recipes for quarantine?

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PDT

So i have a suppressed immune system (autoimmune disorder) and need to make my snails some food, but i cannot leave my house with out risking getting seriously ill. My mom is only going to the store every 2 weeks and she went yesterday, and my snails need to eat before that lol. I have gelatin on hand, so i figured i would figure out a way to make them snello. I have pretty much every fish food under the sun (frozen, freeze dried, pellets, flakes, wafers, bug bites) as well as cuttlebone and eggshells, and lots of different veggies. Does any one know of any recipes that only use the ingredients listed above? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/singlesliceoftoast
[link] [comments]

Gary Living up to his name

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

um someone please tell me these are fine for my tank and my nerite snails. or like a fish or something that will eat those. are they plankton???

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:31 PM PDT

Excited newbie seeking advice!

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

Hello! I'm new to Reddit (this is my first post!) and I'm a wannabe snail owner. I've just started looking into what I'll need for a setup, and I'm already overwhelmed. Aquarium prices are so varied! What kind of aquarium do you love? I'd like to keep maybe two to five snails and I wouldn't be mad if they had babies... what size should I be looking into? I'm also super excited about adding some aquatic plants. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Loving all the photos of your slimy cuties, and can't wait to share mine once I've got it all together.

submitted by /u/Galaxy_Grits
[link] [comments]

Question about feeding

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

I would like to add a Malaysian Trumpet snail to my tank. Do I need to feed it if there are only moss balls in the tank?

submitted by /u/rimasterj
[link] [comments]

My snails keep dying

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

Hi everyone I need help, all my snails keep dying. Since January, I've had about four snails (2 nerites, 2 mystery). I think the nerites were sick when I got them (barely explored my tank, barely ate, died a few days after getting them). My first mystery was doing pretty well but I think the toxicity from the dead nerites killed him. So I waited a little bit before I got anything else for my tank. I got two fish and then an ivory mystery snail. I did have to move with them three times, so I'm not sure if that was too much for him, because the third move was when he started acting sluggish and not eating. I keep up with the ammonia, nitrate, nirtrites, and other levels of the fish tank and all are fine & I do weekly water changes. Am I doing something wrong? Could the moves have been too much? Let me know what you think, please help!

submitted by /u/emilys16
[link] [comments]

Pink? ramshorn

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PDT

Baby Mystery Snail Grow Out Tank Questions

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:31 PM PDT

I am currently raising my first batch of mystery snails. They're around a month or so old. Right now I have them in the breeder box still. My plan is to put them in a large livestock mineral tub. I think they're 35 gallons. The only issue is I need to put them outside. We have an old greenhouse, but it does not stay above 65 degrees at night in there. My question is how long can (or should I) I keep them in the breeder box in the original tank. I know they need smaller area at first so they can get to food easily, but at what age can they be turned out?

submitted by /u/bestcoco
[link] [comments]

Ummm? I see no clutches but i see a baby snail? i am so happy but so confused at the same time

Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.