Reef Tank - Aquariums - Sexy Hitchhikers! Thanks LFS


Sexy Hitchhikers! Thanks LFS

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:12 AM PDT

Hammer time ��

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:12 PM PDT

4 month update on the 40 breeder!

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:50 AM PDT

Jealous of all the nice tanks I see on here! Here’s my beginner reef. (Pic)

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

I had no idea elegance tentacles could change shape. Photos taken less than a month apart.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

How wildly different, different frags of gsp can be.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

New anemone is settling in well!

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:40 PM PDT

This is what my sister sent me

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PDT

A few months in with a lot of additions donated to me by people moving away.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

My acro obsession

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

Marine Depot appreciation post

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

Ordered a HOB skimmer from Marine Depot last week, which was delivered Thursday. To my disappointment when I opened the package, the skimmer housing was cracked all the way down for one of the edges (not very good when it's supposed to hold water). Contacted the company on Friday, and I'm all set to have a replacement part on my front door tomorrow! No hastles, and definitely appreciated in the midst of all this craziness! Would not hesitate at all to order from again in the future.

submitted by /u/Dildo_Swagins
[link] [comments]

The 3 Amigos!

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

Can anyone’s identify this blue cocoon ����‍♂️ that is growing on my rock? Set this 75 gallon up a few weeks ago and still cycling although this appeared about a week ago. Sorry the pic quality is not better.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PDT

Just short of a light and ATO for my frag tank so I can re scape the Reefer!

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

I haven’t seen this little shit for two years and he just shows up

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

Zoa ID?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

I'm looking for honest opinions. I'm about a week into cycling and just picked up a few pieces of live rock from my LFS and added it in today. I know I still have a while left to cycle but I do like looking at my water box with rocks. What do y'all think about the aquascape?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:29 PM PDT

Darlene says hi! The tiniest watchman goby I've ever seen. Maybe half an inch. Lol

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

Question: Is this the right sub to ask Reef Tank questions?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

I am about to start up a tank. I had actually inherited and kept one for quite a few years. But have never had the opportunity to start one up. So I need some advice. Is this the right place to ask? If not could someone please let me know if there is a better sub for that?

Any help would be welcomed.

submitted by /u/lokey_puma
[link] [comments]

The bottom of my mother’s leather looks like this. Is it bad? Is there anything she can do?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

Starting 30 gallon Reef Tank, tips and recommendations?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

Im planning to start a 30 gal reef tank in the next couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone had helpful information/experience on affordable but great equipment, as well as recommendations for live rock and sand.

Im looking at adding a mandarin goby, clownfish, orchid dottyback, snails, and blood shrimp. Are there any other fish that are compatible/ and suited for a 30 gallon tank?

Also, what are some nice and hardy starter corals?

submitted by /u/ladydiveru352
[link] [comments]

The view from my social distancing spot.

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

Peppermint Shrimp Removal

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

So I am having a horrible time trying to remove this damned shrimp. I had a bad aiptasia problem, so I thought this peppermint shrimp would be great for resolving it. Well, he did so, and now he is a monster. He devoured my rock flower anemone, and now he is scavenging the tank like crazy, and I am afraid he will target my soft corals next. I have tried the soda bottle method, to no avail, I have tried the net/glass method, to no avail. nothing seems to work. It is very active, I don't know why he won't succumb to the bottle trap... is there any specific food that seems to work? I am at my wits end, and I would hate to have to break my whole tank down just to get rid of this, for lack of a better term, MF'er... I am open to all suggestions.. and I will never say a peppermint shrimp is reef safe. (No, it is not a camelback shrimp that was pawned off as a peppermint.)

submitted by /u/bumbuss
[link] [comments]

Torch question

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.