Micro Aquatics Best Nano Canister Filter?


Best Nano Canister Filter?

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:52 PM PDT

My current HOB causes water to siphon underneath the return lip and down the side of my tank. I much prefer Canister filters, and this is a good excuse for me to get one. What is a quite and reasonably priced canister for a 4 gallon?

submitted by /u/Owen876
[link] [comments]

Quarantine Aquarium Project

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

So I'm starting to go a bit crazy with Social Distancing. Though something to occupy my time would be helpful.

I live in a small apartment. No dogs or cats allowed. Don't like birds or rodents or lizards or snakes.

Years ago with more space and a bigger budget, I had a 55 gallon African Ciclid community.

Chewy and Amazon have a tall 5 gallon MarineLand Portrait kit, that would fit in my available space.

Any suggestions for stocking? Not a fan of Bettas. Hoping that the taller aspect could offer different layers of swimming levels for different species.

submitted by /u/Leafonthewind19
[link] [comments]

Gravel vacuum

Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

Hello fine folks. Looking to buy a gravel vac for my 20g tank. What has your experience been? Which one should I look to buy? I see Aqueon, Aqua Culture and Hawkeye on Walmart Canada. It's pretty low cost but I still wanted to get the best rated. Thanks for your help in advance.👍

submitted by /u/Fancyguppy734
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.