Jarrariums - The zoomies


The zoomies

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:40 AM PDT

Scud bottle

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

Little fern terrarium

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:42 PM PDT

The plants in my jar are melting/dying, why could that be?

Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

I recently set up a very small aquatic jar, my first one.

It's an old whiskey bottle that I rinsed out a TON and even let soak overnight before filling it. Inside is about 2 inches of fluval stratum and a clay mixture (for aquarium plants). I filled the bottle with a few rocks and some of my tank water. I have it in front of a very sunny window.

All that is in there is water wisteria and it came from my tank. It even has some roots on it. It's been planted for only 2 days and it's already starting to melt and actually even turn brown like it's dying!

submitted by /u/horrormoviemonster
[link] [comments]

My first attempts :)

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PDT

Just made this for fun back in December and today I found several little dots swimming around. Do y’all know what they could be?

Posted: 27 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.