Jarrariums - Lil Shrimp Forest


Lil Shrimp Forest

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PST

Has anybody had the biofilm just disappear overnight?? (Pic just for fun)

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PST

Reaching for the light.

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PST

I made my first jar yesterday and now I made 3. Might be obsessed lol

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PST

Question about natural light too much/too little?

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PST

Hello, so I just started a jarrarium a week ago with basic plants(moss ball, java fern, anubias) for the first time. I originally bought an LED bulb for a lamp I already have for it but now I'm curious if I have enough natural light. I have a window looking out to an enclosed courtyard that the sun shines through. I've had a money tree and orchid for almost 2 years thriving in the windowsill and I'm curious if the described conditions would also work for a jarrarium. Anyone know? Or maybe only time will tell? Haha

Sorry if there is a similar question in the subreddit - I searched and didn't find anything.

submitted by /u/THEDOMEROCKER
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.