Goldfish - Aquariums - Well, this is entertaining.


Well, this is entertaining.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:11 AM PST

Happy weekends from my boys and girls��

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

new addition

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

My current setup. Looking for live plant suggestions to add to it

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:02 PM PST

Saw this beautiful fish! What type is this lovely lady, and what tank size do I need to house it? Caught my eye.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

The day has come ��

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PST

It's new tank day 👏

submitted by /u/Mama_Saurus
[link] [comments]

It looks like she’s missing scales, or is her belly turning white like her tail is? Water parameters are normal, she has new tank mates (goldies) but they were quarantined before introduction.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:09 PM PST

Best way to feed black moor

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:58 PM PST

So I've posted a while ago about my black moor named Edgar. I know that their eyes are very fragile and they have poor eye site in general. I notice that the majority of food I put in there he does not see (I think) and gets wasted. So to combat this and because I'm afraid he's not eating enough is I get a large plastic Tupperware I submerge into the tank to create a mini pond and I put his food in there and let him slowly find the food in a couple of minutes. Is this okay? I actually think he might be blind because I've seen other telescopes get the food way more efficiently...

submitted by /u/gracewren-
[link] [comments]

Tig is missing Arthur, and honestly? Same

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

Cleaning out my tank and found babies in the filter, theres at least 10 I can see. ��

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

My goldfish has the lower side of his stomach swollen... help. I don’t know what it is

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:15 PM PST

Boyfriend and I got our first child today, please meet Terrance! I am a complete novice in fish keeping so any hints and tips are welcome and appreciated!

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

Swim Bladder Issues

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

My fantail goldfish is really struggling with his swim bladder. What do you guys do to manage/treat this issue? I am thinking of quarantining him in a different tank, treating with aquarium salt, and upping the temperature. Does that sound reasonable? Should I feed him a pea now or wait after he has fasted for a few days?

Any advice is much appreciated. I did a water change yesterday and checked the water stats today and everything is good. He is in a 30 gallon tank, has a HOB filter and a bubbler, gets a pea once a week, and gets weekly water changes. I don't understand why he is suddenly struggling so much. I literally woke up to see him floating (now sometimes upside down) and having a really hard time swimming. Really could use some advice/reassurance.

submitted by /u/strawberrycigarette
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.