Goldfish - Aquariums - Watching the fishies watching me. We decided to name our blue oranda, Mushroom btw ��


Watching the fishies watching me. We decided to name our blue oranda, Mushroom btw ��

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PST

Newest addition to my tank, and my first Ryukin! Meet Clark :-)

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PST

:0

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PST

Meet the trio, with love!

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PST

#2 in Zeus’ crew, Hera! She’s muh queen. The lucky bamboo in the background has been lucky enough to be left alone.

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PST

My tank has arrived and I'm so excited! Time to get it filled, let everything settle and move things around and add stuff inside to be ready for some fin friends!

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PST

Our new friend Paprikash says hello!!

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:11 PM PST

These old ladies are the most photogenic models.

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PST

Meet JolliBee and Spaducci's new best companion: Paprikash!!

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:57 PM PST

Chasing for mating or bullying behaviour?

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PST

Hiya! I have a black telescopic goldfish (Sherlock), who seems to be trying to press and rub its face into the side of my common goldfish (Cougher) more than once.

I'm trying to figure out what behaviour this is, as it's new. Is it mating behaviour? Bullying behaviour?

If it helps, Sherlock doesn't seem to be trying to nip at Cougher's fins. Sherlock also has cloudy eyes; might he be trying to scratch himself on Cougher?

submitted by /u/Frothing_Coffee
[link] [comments]

Both of my goldfish have a white spot with red edges on their sides. The other fish’s is further back and higher up his side. Is this the beginnings of ick or something else?

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:51 PM PST

So I just added a snail and a frog to my goldfish tank and so far Twink (my fish) tried to eat it so I took him out any ideas?

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:02 PM PST

You looking at me!?

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:09 AM PST

New tank!

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:19 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/ZJRuVnQ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5FgYXke.jpg

Barnabas and Ziva and anxiously awaiting their new home

submitted by /u/annlat
[link] [comments]

Goldfish breed compatibility

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PST

So I added a Ryukin to my tank tonight, which had a lionhead and two telescopes in it. My new Ryukin seems to be chasing my other three around the tank, and kind of bumping into them. Is this normal for this breed, and will this work itself out, or should I look into returning the Ryukin for the sake of my other three? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/benne070
[link] [comments]

Is this just injury or is this illness? Acting normal, no clamped fins, parameters are good. Only change is the addition of two goldies who were quarantined.

Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.