Goldfish - Aquariums - My new friend freckles!


My new friend freckles!

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PST

:o what is that?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PST

Unicorn goldfish

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PST

Beans appears to love chilling upside down - should I be worried?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PST

Meet Morty ��

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:38 AM PST

Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my fish named garret he’s got some sort of lump by his gills someone please help

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:13 PM PST

Cause of surface bubbles? It looks like a betta bubble nest but is in a goldfish only tank. 100 gallons, 5 goldfish, water parameters are tested and all safe levels. The tank has been running for about 6 months and I’ve never had/seen this before.

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:19 PM PST

Los Angeles, CA - 2 happy and active boys looking for loving home with big tanks

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PST

Gas bubble disease with no symtoms?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PST

Ph- 7.8 Temp- 75ish (a little cooler in the morning) Ammonia- .25 Nitrite- 0 Nitrate- 5ppm

I recieved 2 ranchus Wednesday and all was fine, they were well situated and were very healthy. Saturday morning one was bottom sitting with no other symptoms. It would react and swim in short spurts. It became non responsive within two hours and eventually stoped breathing (it's breathing only slowed over its last 5 or so minuits). I treat all of my water the same and have never had this issue before. I age my water for at least 24 hours (usually closer to 48) and treat it with conditioner and stress coat. The other fish is still doing great, and was uneffected while the ordeal was occurring. I can't find a proper diagnosis for what happened with so little symptoms. My tank is well cycled, all perameters are good, and the other fish is very healthy. They were housed with only plants that I had treated for bacteria, parasites, and fungus for about a month. I've never kept fancies and am unsure what to look for at this point. Any idea of what may have happened?

submitted by /u/Phat_steakz
[link] [comments]

Meee (thinks JolliBee) with love

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PST

Normal or not? As of a few days ago, this little guy was all the same tannish gold... today i noticed these reddish patches. Could someone please tell me if this a normal change in color or a sign of illness? No changes in tank/food/water apart from regular maintenance recently.

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:33 PM PST

Do fancy goldfish need a fancy goldfish friend?

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:13 AM PST

I've heard some articles mention that they are social fish. I wonder if I will require to get more than one, I'm fine with 2 or maybe 3.

submitted by /u/DrSkullface8899
[link] [comments]

New tank update!

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PST

The person I bought the tank from also gave me the fish he had. I had a good look at them and they all look good and healthy apart from 3 who are currently in a hospital tank sadly. A big 5 or so inch comet (mouth to tail tip) what came to me pineconing, a black/orange/white either comet of shubunkin that seems to be lathargic and has been swimming around really slowly and as if it's just not all there and a little goldfish who's tail is bent upwards but apart from that seems pretty okay swimming and eating fine. I've started a dropsy treatment to see if it helps but only time will tell. When I asked the seller what fish they were he told me they were all cold water fish and then said there's a loach, some giant danios and some goldfish but there's more species in the tank and I'm not 100% sure what species they all are and I took them all In because he offered me them all for free and I don't think he had anywhere for them to go x

submitted by /u/Mama_Saurus
[link] [comments]

Opinion on these pellets

Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:54 AM PST

Has anyone tried these pellets/granules? They are one of few my LFS has that are supposed to be sinking and not floating. Anyone here that has tried them?

submitted by /u/thrwwway5
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.