Goldfish - Aquariums - Handfeeding some Super Gold


Handfeeding some Super Gold

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PDT

My angry goldfish named fredrickson

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:53 AM PDT

He got sucked into the filter and his fins got shredded, will they grow back on their own or do I need to help him or give him something

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PDT

A growth on my goldfish. Does anyone have any idea what this may be? More pictures in comments.

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PDT

Does anyone know the gender of this Oranda callio ?

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:46 PM PDT

Fighting over food. Should I be worried? (more in comments)

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

transporting 3 comet goldfish

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

title! it's only a 30 minute drive but i don't want them to be uncomfortable. any tips? i have a small "travel" tank but how do i make sure they don't slosh around? thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/madyekberg
[link] [comments]

my goldfish are lethargic when i’m not present, water parameters are good. somebody help me!

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

What’s the matter with the Mao’s (the white one) dorsal fin? Fin rot? It’s been like this since we gt him about 4 weeks ago and are those black spots bruises or could they just be normal colouration? Any help is wonderful.

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

Goldfish Swim Bladder

Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:32 AM PDT

Hi everyone I've just joined this subreddit and I have an issue with one of my goldfish who has had an ongoing issue with what I think is swim bladder disease for a while however it has recently got a lot worse and I have isolated him in another tank but he is now lying at the bottom on his side and unable to eat or swim at all so I'm wondering what to do thanks.

submitted by /u/tecfc
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.