Goldfish - Aquariums - Bring me good pictures of your goldfish and I'll turn them into stickers [info inside]


Bring me good pictures of your goldfish and I'll turn them into stickers [info inside]

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PST

I just love watching this guy's colors get more vibrant as he gets older

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:17 PM PST

Our Goldfish setup! Nothing fancy but the goldies love it!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:40 AM PST

i have a super boring tank �� lol would decorate it but this guy luvs destroying everything

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PST

Maud is actually quite camera shy!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PST

They will need an upgrade when these babies get older but I love how attentive they can be.

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PST

(I am a new goldfish owner...) Hi, my goldfish are staying near the surface of the water and they are not swimming around the tank much. Does anyone know why? Or is this normal behavior? Also, does anyone know why the calicos eye completely black??

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PST

Last feed of the day with night light, hungry fishies!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PST

5 goldfish in this tank, cant be any larger than a 10-15 gallon. are they going to be ok in there? (not my tank, just concerned.)

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PST

Dudes... Pls help with ma goldfish! Was fine yesterday but now this!!

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:29 AM PST

I finally got some goldfish after months of research and preparations.

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PST

we got a ~300L aquarium handed down to us by a relative and it already had a couple of Atricuses (suction cup fish) living in it. I was just wondering if there's any way of knowing whether your goldfish are male or female? Will post a picture of the aquarium tomorrow .

submitted by /u/Luraki0203
[link] [comments]

Worried about my new goldfish

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PST

Hi, I'm new to fish keeping, but I've recently got two small goldfish. At the center, I made sure to pick two that looked healthy.

But since I've put them in the tank, I've been worried. At first they were at the top of the tank breathing lots.

I looked it up and was told they needed more air, so I got them an airstone. The pump I'd been recommended at the store was too weak for the stone (I'm Hopefully taking it back to get a better one) but I've been using just plain bubbles from the pipe in the meantime. I figured some bubbles better than none?

I left it on overnight, and today they're not at the top, they're at the bottom gulping, moving slowly if at all. :(

The water seems really cloudy?

Is there something I can do? I read they were possibly stressed so I've kept the bubbles off.

Any ideas? I really want to make them happy. :(

Many thanks!

Edit: Tried to comment this idk if it worked. Ill be honest, I don't know about the water levels. I've been taking advice from my father, who used to keep lots of fish really well, even marine, and he said they would be fine. He advised me not to add any chemicals into the water. I'm not so sure.

It's quite a small tank. A beginners kind, but I don't know the specifics. I'd like to get a bigger one. I don't think it is big enough. I thought it would be.

Which is terribly unhelpful I know... Sorry.

submitted by /u/SlumlordMoneybags
[link] [comments]

Goldfish laying on bottom

Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PST

Hi I have no idea why bit my goldfish started laying on the bottom of the tank rarely moving so i took him out and gave him a salt bath and put him in a separate bowl.Its about 2 days later and he is still barely moving

submitted by /u/azmit
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.