Crayfish Saw this little lad for sale in San Diego


Saw this little lad for sale in San Diego

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PST

So i came home to these beauties. What a nice surprise.

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PST

Climbed up the air stone tube. Very suddenly nid is climbing everything

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:27 AM PST

anyone has any idea why my baby crayfish died? ammonia level was at 0.25, i feed it daily with copepods (high protein) there are hydrilla in the tank as well. :( i got him for 5days already

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PST

my baby crayfish set up :>

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:40 AM PST

anyone has any tips and tricks for caring for baby crayfish?

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:30 AM PST

New to Crayfish

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PST

I was hoping I could get some help in setting up a Crayfish only 55 gallon aquarium? The tank will be in my basement on it's own stand. I also don't plan to gouse any other fish in this tank.

I think Crayfish are super adorable and really fascinating, but I'm not well versed in their care in captivity. My biggest concern (obviously I have many lol) is knowing how many to house together and water perimeters. If you guys have links to any resources where I could learn more about their care, or even just your own experiences and tips I'd appreciate you sharing that with me.

(It'll be a bit until I purchase any Crayfish since I want to be fully prepared to care for them)

submitted by /u/add_revenue
[link] [comments]

Shrimp with crayfish

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:09 AM PST

Could a group of cherry shrimp live in a 20 long with a crayfish?

submitted by /u/Finn_Kellam
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.