Axolotl - Aquariums - Spooky boi


Spooky boi

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

My gecko reacts to his new axie brother :)

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:15 PM PDT

If the government shuts everything down and has us locked down at home, who will take care of the animals at pounds and pet stores both large and small?????

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

Woke up to my axolotl floating and sleeping in his plant...

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:51 AM PDT

little monster :)

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:02 AM PDT

Had to do another one- u/bebtaculars gecko and axolotl!

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PDT

What is this? Doesn’t look like regular poop.

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

Looking to re-home my two Axolotls to a responsible home. $150 rehoming fee. Two 1yr axolotls, wild male and a female Lucy as pictured... A 29 gallon tall tank with tons of helpful hides and decorations. Located near Youngstown, ohio

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

Beezelbub

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

I’m new to the world of the lotls and I feel very stressed that my lil bleb isn’t happy. Is she okay looking? Any tips?

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:15 AM PDT

urgent question!

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

I'm currently living two hours north of where I normally live due to COVID-19. I have an axolotl that I desperately want to bring up here with me. She's being fed but I don't trust the person who's being tasked to feed her. The water here is different from the water down there, hard country water here versus treated city water where she currently is.

What precautions do I need to take to transfer her? How long do I need to cycle her water before I transfer her into the new water? Any answers/help appreciated GREATLY!

submitted by /u/eggsmoothies
[link] [comments]

Rescued axolotl progress!♡

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

How do you guys keep your tanks cool enough?!

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

I'd love to get an axolotl, but I don't understand how to keep the tank cool enough, especially int he summer. Our AC isn't fantastic, but even if it worked perfectly we wouldn't be keeping our house at 60 degrees all summer. That would be a million dollars and I'd freeze my butt off. All the chillers I've seen are hundreds of dollars. How do you keep your tank cool enough without it being incredibly expensive??

submitted by /u/champagne_farts
[link] [comments]

Psst... you got any of those wormies?

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

FiErCe pRedAtOr dEvOuRs HeLplEsS BuBbLe

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:56 PM PDT

Last question!!

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:32 AM PDT

I have tests for Ammonia but I totally did not know I needed to do pH and nitrates. In fact I'm not really positive what levels they should be. Going to buy some today because I just got a brand new tank for Lucci. Any good numbers i should be at!

submitted by /u/victorialuccioni
[link] [comments]

Like a boss

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:56 AM PDT

he finally found the hammock ✨

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

His tail finally uncurled all the way!

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:17 PM PDT

Decided to switch from plastic to planted today I think bubs likes it��

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:46 PM PDT

Is my axolotl okay? He was moved to a new tank and he's gotten paler and his gills are a dark red instead of a nice pinkish color

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PDT

Driftwood q/tank filter q

Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:26 PM PDT

Ok a couple questions before I move my axie to his tank. He's 4.5 months old and i am trying to move him into his tank by end of March.

His tank has been cycling 6 weeks now and everything is resting well chemical wise but nitrates. I am still at 0 ppm and would love some help changing that?

Second - I have driftwood in my tank, coloring the water yellow. I have boiled and soaked it and that's just not changing anything. I read that it wasn't a huge deal unless I was worried about aesthetics and that the tannins were good for them. Should I be worried or is yellowish water okay?

Finally! I put my dude in there after dinner for about 15 mins the other night so he could check things out and he seemed fine, not stressed, but his gills seemed to be working overtime. Is there a reason or am I just being anxious?

Thanks for any insight!!

submitted by /u/mynameisasecret12
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.