Axolotl - Aquariums - My baby is growing up!!!


My baby is growing up!!!

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

Bubs is best

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

How can you not thinks these aliens are cute

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PDT

He smiles for the camera

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:15 AM PDT

Someone won't accept that they've outgrown their old hide ..

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:53 PM PDT

Edgy turns 2 today!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

=•Ï‰•=

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:48 PM PDT

Just did a water change

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

I have to tell my roommate that one of our 4 Axolotls died. Please send condolences and I'll have her read them.

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

Look mom! I can balance it on my head!

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

Help! Axolotl floating

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PDT

I have a 2 year old wild type axolotl named Wooper.

I check his water quality every 2 weeks and do water changes every 1-2 weeks.

Wooper has been eating well, I feed him every other day and he poops regularly.

Recently Wooper's backside has been floating up, I do not have any gravel on the bottom of my tank, he seems to be getting better and had a tiny poop today but his backside has been floating up a bit. Since this has been happening for 2 days. I did a water change yesterday and I have checked the temperature. The floating has been getting better but I was wondering if there is a need to fridge my axie? Should I wait a few days to see if he passes anything or should I fridge him right now? I am a concerned Axolotl mother.

submitted by /u/Wooperthelotl
[link] [comments]

This is Lucius he is 8 months old. As you can see he has some kind of dirt looking stuff on his face and black things on his gills. What is this, Should I be worried and how do I clean this off if it can be

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

Virus anxiety

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:01 PM PDT

Guys I'm super worried that things are gonna get so bad because of the virus that maybe I wont be able to find worms and filters for Teo. Is anyone else worried?

submitted by /u/greycricketsong
[link] [comments]

I want to get into axolotl keeping but I haven't the slightest clue where to buy one.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:46 PM PDT

I've searched online and found some websites but I honestly just don't trust them. I live in wisconsin and I couldn't find any local breeders online. Any input or second opinion is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Kysihlyst
[link] [comments]

Bubs first fish, he's learning it could be a while��

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PDT

help! just trying to make sure that our little oogi is happy and healthy (: his gills seem like they’ve lost some vibrance and shape..? he was pretty stressed for the first week or so.. maybe i’m just not used to his gills being so relaxed and i’m just a paranoid af new axie mama! LOL plz help! tysm

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PDT

Skish says hi

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PDT

Frankie finishing up his worm :)

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:45 PM PDT

axolotl won’t eat

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:35 PM PDT

my axolotl won't eat. the water parameters and temperature are perfect yet he won't eat. he is very underweight and i've tried a variety of foods but he will only eat a very small portion of a fish and prawn cube twice a week. i fridged him for 5 days and did a water change, yet he never passed any waste and still continues not to eat. any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/hjsjdn
[link] [comments]

Ghost Shrimp

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:49 PM PDT

I have a juvenile Axo that I was looking to get some ghost shrimp as tank mates to help control algae. He is around 4-5 inches long. Do you guys think he would be okay around them?

submitted by /u/KILZONSEV
[link] [comments]

My baby finally ate something she loves herself some guppies

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.