Axolotl - Aquariums - Finn is crushing this self isolation thing


Finn is crushing this self isolation thing

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

Apparently there was a family meeting but I don't remember getting an invite...

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:05 AM PDT

If i cant see hooman, hooman cant see me.

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

Attention admins: why no sticky?

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:14 AM PDT

We all hate seeing these animals going to homes with no knowledge on how to keep them. Can we please keep a general information page at the top?

submitted by /u/Haunted_at_birth
[link] [comments]

Please help my axis has been doing this gulp thing all day. Last night i fed him one chopped up small worm but i will probably not feed him today because of this wierd thing. Its he ok

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:25 AM PDT

Took a while to get a discerning picture. I know it's not that big of a deal, but this was my first time setting up a tank. And I've got some copepods showing up! Everything I see online is saying that it shows a healthy tank so I'm super proud of it. ������

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:50 PM PDT

What should I do about my axolotl?- veiny gills

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

One of my axolotls gills are quite veiny and I'm not sure what to do about it. I don't know if my other axolotl is causing her trouble or maybe it's to do with the water temperature?

submitted by /u/ladykelfy
[link] [comments]

Smiley Girl Heals from Fungus. More News at Eleven.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PDT

My two chonk bois begging for food but they're on a diet.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PDT

Keeping an axolotl in warmer climates (specifically australia)

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

I know the required temp must be around 15 ~ 20 degrees Celsius, how are people managing this? A chiller or fan? Seeing as the summer can get to ~ 40 - 50 degrees where I am, would a fan be enough? Probably not? Any advice would be great thanks!

submitted by /u/Manapause49
[link] [comments]

Happy little Yoshi ��

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

Are his balls alright? They look too big and I don't know for sure if they are.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:33 PM PDT

Nitrate question!

Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:28 AM PDT

My tank has been cycling (fishless) for almost six weeks and I still am getting a zero reading for nitrate. My ammonia is sitting at about .25 and my nitrite reading is 0. I can't figure out why and I don't know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/mynameisasecret12
[link] [comments]

Hungry boy

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

Help! piff laid eggs.

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:24 PM PDT

Help! piff laid eggs.

so my female piff laid eggs all across the tank. easily over a hundred. i dont know what to do. we dont have the funds to care for her eggs. should we take the eggs out manually with the axolotls in a tub? piff lives with bella who is a male and i suppose bella got her pregnant. what can i do to help her at least.

https://preview.redd.it/s1b9wxl5wqo41.png?width=528&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5b6fcb87f3dddfbd00100ca0db9298a47ff1262

submitted by /u/noah_thenerd
[link] [comments]

Looking For New Hides

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

Sweet pea is now a year old! 🎉🎈1️⃣🎂....and he has almost outgrown all of his hides☹️. If you have any hides that your adult babies love, link them down below! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 or any other things your axie loves in their tank!

submitted by /u/thatxgirlxsarabearx
[link] [comments]

Wanna count my eggs for me?! xD

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

Is it ok to get a bubbler?

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:21 PM PDT

So I know that they like low calm flow. Ok. But but would it be fine to adda bubbler at lowest setting. I think it would look great, but don't dont want to stress little guy out either.

submitted by /u/chtibslap
[link] [comments]

Buying axolotls

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

Hello everyone!! My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get axolotls for a while and are ready to take the leap but we don't know much about it. We watched tone of YouTube videos but when I look on this page some of the things we learned contradict each other. We want to get two of the same gender so they don't breed, but the breeder said he has no way of telling what gender they are. Is that normal? Also, should we get a chiller for the tank or not? And what size tank would be best for two axolotls? Sorry for all the questions, but we want to give these guys the best life possible! Please help me and tell me any useful information I might need. 😊

submitted by /u/ajlawnsdail
[link] [comments]

Coronavirus

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:12 PM PDT

So last Tuesday I put my precious Toothless the wild type axolotl in the fridge and drove 1,300 miles away. Because we were in a hurry and didn't know how long we would be gone this was the best bet. So it's been a week. My friend did a 50% water change yesterday. My question is how much longer do you think I can leave him there? Our town went on lockdown at midnight last night. Should I have her move all the supplies to her house? She def won't be able to see him everyday. She lives pretty far. Ugh. Wishing I had brought him. He's probably my favorite of all our pets. <3

TIA

Hoping you are all well.

submitted by /u/fpotfk
[link] [comments]

My 13th birthday is coming up and my parents might get me an axolotl and it will be my first reptile/herp and I am stuck between a bunch of names

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

Spyro, Phineas, Perch perkins, and Kevin

submitted by /u/onionthe55th
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.