Aquatic Snails Perhaps the next king of monsters! Snailthra


Perhaps the next king of monsters! Snailthra

Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

Help this guy out!!!

Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:29 AM PDT

Getting tucked in for the day

Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:56 AM PDT

What is this white fuzz on my mystery snail?

Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PDT

To supplement calcium, will my two oyster shells in my tank help my snails or is it only crushed oyster shells that emit calcium?

Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:50 PM PDT

I have a large (about 6" wide) oyster shell and an average sized (~3" wide) oyster shell in my aquarium, i have bladder snails rn but im planning on getting a nerite snail or maybe two? soon. So im just wondering how to give them calcium

submitted by /u/shea-bartolaba
[link] [comments]

Any itty bitty snails that would be good for a 1 gallon?

Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

Hello, i dont have anything set up currently but I have an old 1 gallon tank (I got it for a betta before knowing better). Its almost new and it's a pretty little tank so I wanted to know if any snail would be able to live a GOOD life in such a small tank? I was thinking of just loading it up with plants and stuff and then finding one or 2 inhabitants, if no snail would fit I might get tiny shrimp or even sea monkeys lol I'm not sure but shrimp seem to be really fussy with water parameters and I've literally never done aquarium keeping properly before. I love snail friends so let me know!

submitted by /u/Rina_Short
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.