Aquatic Snails My newest rabbit snail! Meet buggs


My newest rabbit snail! Meet buggs

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

My university just suspended all in-person classes for the rest of the spring semester........more time to spend with my snailies!!

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

A piece of food happened to fall into the eye socket so I got this cool pic

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

lil baby snail crawling around attached to his stinky, curly poop

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

My mystery snails are very happy. This is just one cluster. There’s been at least one new clutch every other day for nearly a month.

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

She says the carrot is so nummy!

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:33 AM PDT

Horned Nerite inactive but alive

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:59 AM PDT

Hello guys, on 15 March I noticed my horned nerite upside down. And pretty inactive. I flipped him around but he hasn't moved from his spot for 4 days till now. Each night I would gently lift him up to sniff, he's alive because I can see his tiny feelers come out from the trapdoor. But he won't move around no matter whether there's food or not.

Tank params are 0,0,10, with 1 betta and 3 amanos in a 5 gallon. Lightly planted. He's been inside all these while for 2 months and has been always active. This is the first time this sort of inactivity.

Been trying to isolate the issue, and the only difference was I just introduced Excel into the tank on 13 March. I think this could be the issue and I stopped it 2 days ago. Hopefully it isn't the main cause...

submitted by /u/veliscorin
[link] [comments]

Are my mystery snails mating? If so, how many snails can i keep in a 10 gallon with a betta? Ill want to keep a few of the babies.

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PDT

first time making snello.... thoughts/opinions/critiques??

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

This came from one of my mystery snails- is it an egg clutch?

Posted: 17 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.