Aquatic Snails have kids they said, it’ll be fun they said... (explanation in comments)


have kids they said, it’ll be fun they said... (explanation in comments)

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PST

today I learned snails make cute little patterns on the glass when they eat (-:

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PST

Snail havin some fun featuring my camera hog betta, she’s very jealous whenever my snails get any attention ��

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PST

How do you determine if a clutch is fertilized? The big one is 3+ weeks old and the only changes are from me accidentally breaking a couple eggs. Golden Incans I let have a few weekend bonefests- only time any clutches have appeared. Any tips or suggestions?

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PST

Does anyone know what type of snail this is?

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PST

Mystery Snails

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PST

Hey! I just got two new mystery snails and they were roaming around and moving a bunch for about two hours and now they're inside of their shells and haven't moved at all. Are they okay and just sleeping or should I be worried?

submitted by /u/luxx280xx
[link] [comments]

What to feed snail?

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PST

So I have a tank with a betta and a mystery snail. It's a planted tank, so I was curious if I needed to feed the snail anything else, or will he be fine with just eating my plants? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/supersoapsister
[link] [comments]

I need help about my applesnails shell issue

Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PST

https://foto.akvaryum.com/fotolar/203801/040320201427511.jpg https://foto.akvaryum.com/fotolar/203801/040320201428001.jpg

Hello few of my young snails grows like that(when i bought them their spiral shell was broken so i try to recovery them). Also one of my adult snail has that issue. I use GH+/KH+ everyweek on water changes. Also i add potasium 10ML for my plants. Their shell getting larger but that part doesnt. I give my endlers fish food when they dont eat my snails eat also i give them 1 piece tablet of green vegetable wafer.

submitted by /u/Swiftly_Teemo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.