Aquatic Snails Big Marvin is about to go into a food coma ��


Big Marvin is about to go into a food coma ��

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:43 AM PDT

Hard to see but are these little white guys baby snails? I saw a bunch of snail eggs. I’ve got ramshorns, pond snails, and bladder snails. They were all hitchhikers haha.

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

Idk if they are fertile but I’m excited for baby gold/black or ivory mysteries

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:06 PM PDT

Mistery snail, does anybody know it's name? It's getting bigger and bigger for my delight.

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:11 AM PDT

My amano hitching a ride

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

Is this two different types of snails?

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:17 PM PDT

Can I feed my mystery snails navy beans?

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:39 AM PDT

Nom Nom Nom Nom

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

Ramshorn snail is missing an antenna, was it a guppy or tadpole snail?

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

I noticed that sometimes the smaller snails are on the ramshorn snail (there's only one in the aquarium and few guppies), and recently they were on his head. I thought it looked weird and considered taking them off, but because the big snail has been in the tank for over a month, I assumed it was going to be fine like before since they're not supposed to eat live creatures.

However he's been missing in the aquarium for about a day until I noticed him just resting on the plants, which was unusual, and when he started sliding around the aquarium again, I noticed he's missing his antennae. Fortunately it will regrow, but I would like to avoid anything eating it again.

Do you think a guppy did it or was it the smaller snails? Or at least I think it's tadpole snails, they look very similar to them, are very tiny and breed fast. The guppies are fed 2-3 times a day, so they shouldn't be hungry, although I'm pretty sure one is pregnant so might be feeling a bit more peckish - but I've never seen any of the guppies approaching the snail.

submitted by /u/DragonAdv
[link] [comments]

Is this much slime normal? More info on comments

Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:05 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.