Aquatic Koi My pride and joy! 74 cm maruyama kohaku. 68cm in 16 dec.


My pride and joy! 74 cm maruyama kohaku. 68cm in 16 dec.

Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:18 AM PDT

Our pond is really cloudy at the moment, any suggestions?

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

Not today Heron! So happy with my new toy

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

This Koi kept on changing colors. He looks different every week. Is that normal? He was fully black when I got him. Now he would get grey that shift around. This week he got some brownish orange. The grey patch constantly changing. Healthy though.

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

Filter Help

Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PDT

Does anybody know an affordable filter or how to do a DIY filter? And if so, what are your tips and tricks? I have a pretty massive pond shape set right now, can't get exact gallon size because of the big kidney shape. It's not finished being dug yet, but I've been chipping at it day by day in isolation! I'm making it for my parents because they wanted one before they retire and before I leave the house.

Basically, what kind of filter can handle a big load, and if it's more cost effective to DIY, how do I do that? Thank you in advance for everything! <3

submitted by /u/puddleduckss
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.