Aquatic Koi Can someone identify the big one? I bought for 10USD. Thanks.


Can someone identify the big one? I bought for 10USD. Thanks.

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PST

We unloaded 7,400 Japanese Koi for a dealer

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PST

My buddy told me to post this here and thought others would like to see. We had an awesome experience helping a dealer unload his purchase from Japan and get them ready for market. It was an extremely rare opportunity and wanted to share the experience on how we get all of our fish.

UNBOXING 7,400 Japanese koi imports being delivered WOW!! https://youtu.be/jzCwehWMlfw

submitted by /u/HungryParfait
[link] [comments]

Need to replace the foam on my skimmer door, the material keeps breaking and it is too expensive to keep buying the whole door. What material would be safe. Thanks

Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.