Micro Aquatics My 2.5gl cylinder


My 2.5gl cylinder

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

From 3 to 10 snails in a few weeks in my nano tank. Will this become an issue soon?!

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

What would be perfect for a planted 2G Drum Bowl?

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

Looking to make use of an old drum bowl that was a sad home for my betta before I knew better. I know I want it to be planted but not sure what would be appropriate to keep in there permanently? Snails, shrimp, a tiny fish? I only have betta experience. I'm kinda new.

submitted by /u/SwamFam19
[link] [comments]

Project Blue Dream 2 Month Update - Adding 30+ Blue Shrimp to Tank Plus Fire Shrimp Tank 5 Month Update! Nano Fish and Shrimp!!!

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:31 PM PST

Smallest “Usable” Tank?

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:49 AM PST

I currently have a 5G (betta) and a 2.5G (shrimp) tank running and I think I have room on my dresser for something smaller (and I think it'd look cool). I've seen a post here with someone running a 1.5G, realistically what can be kept in a tank that size? Any fish at all, or would it just be the likes of shrimps/snails (maybe a crayfish???)

Thanks so much :)

submitted by /u/Phaoryx
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.