Goldfish - Aquariums - Black spots spreading across my fish? Help!


Black spots spreading across my fish? Help!

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:52 PM PST

Orange is the new black

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:09 AM PST

Scared of the dark��

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

What species of gold fish is this?

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

My mother bought Oscar, her goldie, a year ago at 1 inch. He is now over a foot long. He outgrew the 60 gallon aquarium so in the spring we are giving him away

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:39 AM PST

Will (orange) and Tom (white) my two comets.

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

Weekly Expenses

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:54 PM PST

Hey, r/goldfish. I'm considering taking home a single oranda goldfish. I know they need a decent sized tank (I've been recommended 29G minimum) and know about how much the setup will be. My main concern is ongoing expenses.

About how much would you expect to spend on a single medium-large oranda weekly? The fish in question is about the size of an average man's hand if that makes a difference.

submitted by /u/Assaltwaffle
[link] [comments]

Comet goldfish with red lump on fin, what is it?

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:12 PM PST

My goldfish won't move. He stays at the bottom of the tank.

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

One night in uncycled tank v cloudy tank ?

Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:47 AM PST

Long story short I didn't clean gravel before putting it into my bare bottom cycled tank. It said on the packet it had been washed 3 times already so I assumed wrongly it would be ok! Now my tank is soooo cloudy I can barely see the ornaments.

My two gold fish are currently in a jug with their air stone and some pre-cloudy tank water. Should I put them into an small uncycled tank for the night in hope that the cloudiness settles more by the morning, or will they be okay in the cloud asf tank? Unsure what to do.

submitted by /u/k-elsi
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.