Jarrariums - This piece was commissioned to be a miniature memorial garden for their father who loved fishing! I love the thought of customizing terrariums to remind you of your loved ones.


This piece was commissioned to be a miniature memorial garden for their father who loved fishing! I love the thought of customizing terrariums to remind you of your loved ones.

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

Red desert

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

Can I use pond water if I’ll be adding shrimp?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:02 AM PST

Starting my first shrimp nano tank with plants. I have the fluval volcanic aqua soil and all my drift wood and stones etc. But I'm just thinking should I ask normal tap water and wait a few months before adding shrimp or could I add pond water and then wait a few weeks? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Dave8901
[link] [comments]

Where can I find local aquatic plants free?

Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:22 AM PST

I know I can buy them from my local store. But funds are tight and I need a hobby to escape my life. Is there a way I can find aquatic plants free? Will the lakes and ponds near me have some growing underwater which I can take? Or would local lakes not have anything worth taking for a nano aquarium? Any advice would be great.

submitted by /u/Dave8901
[link] [comments]

Found some moss and lichens at a park in the dead of winter. I didn’t have a jar, so I repurposed my pepper shaker.

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

My two desk jarariums next to each other

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:45 AM PST

Not my first attempt but maybe my best��‍♂️

Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.