Jarrariums - A little fungus popped up in my moss jarrarium. Just noticed it yesterday, so adorable!


A little fungus popped up in my moss jarrarium. Just noticed it yesterday, so adorable!

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:49 AM PST

Just put these bad babies together last night, now it’s time to wait and see how the environments adjust

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

First and simple jarraruim. Marimo ball and flotting wood.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

Advice for first jar

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

Hey folks, I just fell down this rabbit hole and I've been looking to do something like this for a while. Anyways, I'm thinking about making one from ingredients of a local river. It's a super pristine glacial river that runs through a national park before ending up in town, so I figure it should have pretty nice water and all that. Is it necessary to get anything other than what I can get from this river? or can I just grab some rocks and sand, a few plants from the river and some water and call er a day?

submitted by /u/withstain
[link] [comments]

Just got a cool corner setup for my first jar! Can't wait until I can flood it!

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:21 AM PST

Big whisky tumbler

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:16 PM PST

Picked up this little snail in my freshwater bog bowl. Can anyone give me an ID on this guy? TIA

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:01 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.