Axolotl - Aquariums - I had to make this


I had to make this

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:51 PM PST

Happy lil Pennywise ❤️

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

Had a lot of people asking for updates on the batch I had with the multiple babies in one egg. They turned out great had a really really high survival rate.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:50 AM PST

I need a name for this beautiful fella, he is a copper axolotl.

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

Looks familiar...

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

Hmmmm....

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:05 AM PST

Finally named all of my females after a whole year of being nameless, thought I'd post the names I ended up choosing �� Thank you everyone for all of your reccomendations!✨

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

I love her freckled face and how she waits for worms

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

Here is Dinner my axolotl enjoying another average day in the tank

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:01 PM PST

Say hello to Olive!!!

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

Help with a picky water! He refuses to eat anything other than bloodworms. I am trying to move him and my little girl to nightcrawlers. She loves them, but he spits it right back out. Any suggestions?

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

Just picked up 4 axolotls and noticed white marks on all the albinos?

Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:17 AM PST

He’s so cute I can’t handle it

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

Radioactive boi

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:22 PM PST

Falkor looks to be losing colour and has only done 1 tiny poo in 3 days, any help would be great

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

I don't think I could care for an axolotl

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

I don't have the money to care for anything much other than my cats, and I don't know anyone who knows how to care for one, or has. and despite that, I'd still like one or would like to see one in person.

submitted by /u/edboi3
[link] [comments]

Question about ammonia

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

I have a tank that has been cycled by previous cycled sponge filter that I have been running alongside my HOB filter. For a week, everything was going good and my levels were zero with nitrates at 5.

Now, my nitrates are 20 and my ammonia has gotten up to .5. I have done 2 50% water changes with before/after testing, all coming out to the same color of ammonia (.5). I am now wondering if the salvina minima I have at the top of the tank could be dead and causing this ammonia spike. Could this be the problem?

submitted by /u/KILZONSEV
[link] [comments]

Beloved Creature acting weird, should I be worried?

Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

Hey guys! So my axolotl has been acting weird lately. He'll suddenly start making fast, kind of twisting movements and opening and closing his mouth. He stops after a few minutes. He seems distressed by something but I don't know what. We checked his water parameters, they're normal, his water is always around 60F, he looks otherwise completely healthy. He does this at any time of the day. He gets fed every other day, sometimes a worm and sometimes 4-5 bottom feeder pellets. He has axolotl safe fine sand at the bottom of his tank. He's a 2yo male albino if that makes any difference. His names Pooble. He's dumb. ❤️

submitted by /u/postermug
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.