Goldfish - Aquariums - We visited a goldfish (kingyo) festival in Japan.


We visited a goldfish (kingyo) festival in Japan.

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:54 PM PST

Look who's friendz! (JB and Spaducci)

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:20 PM PST

Recused/cleaned this tank at my school (the water was completely green/brown before). My teacher kept buying a new one to put in the water. I went out 2 weeks ago and brought a filter, plant, cleaning stuff for the tank. This is my first time looking after a goldfish! What do you think? :)

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

Pond goldies are inside for the winter! meet Hercules the 7inch comet gold and Echo the 5inch common gold

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

These are my goldfish! What do you think?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

Pretty psyched for my new wash ink oranda to get here tomorrow. The 75g is now fully stocked - can someone tell me how to stop following breeders’ pages? Because I have no self control.

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

Upgraded my 40b so I can split my stock between two tanks when the new orandas arrive tomorrow. Pretty excited to have my 40b as a qt and hospital tank now - and I have a ranchu tank and an oranda tank!

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

Help!

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

Yellow under both of my goldfish’s fins, sickness or coincidence?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:49 AM PST

Should I buy a filter that has a higher recommended tank capacity than mine?.

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

Should I buy a stronger filter that is rated for a higher litre tank than the one that I have?. I own a 112L tank right now. For €6 difference I can choose the same brand of filter recommended for 126L vs 182L. Would the one rated for 182L be bad for my small tank?.

If it helps in anyway this is a temporary tank that'll be upgraded to 140-180L tank in the next 2-3 months, I'm just waiting for a good steal on a local buy and sell site here. There is a single young (<1yr) Shubunkin fish in it right now. It is the Interpet brand of filter from amazon (UK), model PF3 vs PF4.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/LindenVillage20
[link] [comments]

Very round oranda - Is it dropsy?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:12 PM PST

I've owned this red cap oranda for about three months now. He was always fairly round, but over the time that I've owned him, he's grown more and more round to the point that he looks more like a pearlscale than an oranda. Is there a chance that this is dropsy, or is this just him being fat? He is quite active and begs a lot for food, though he is a bit slow to realize when there is already food in the tank. Other fish are fine. All of these fish are 1-2 inches long, so not very big. Tank is 55 gallons, is cycled and I do 40% water changes every week, and I did check to see if parameters like ammonia and nitrite were in check.

Ammonia 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 20, pH 7.8, tested with API master freshwater kit

Photos + video using my potato camera: https://imgur.com/gallery/a2WbbFc

submitted by /u/rcradiator
[link] [comments]

Is it alright to keep 3-4 fancies in a 240 litre aquarium?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

How do you keep your goldfish busy/what do you do for them to have fun/not get bored?

Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:48 AM PST

I would like to hear opinions from you guys. I was thinking of putting a piece of old sponge to tank, so they can push it around/nibble at it. They have bare bottom so they can't forage through substrate.

submitted by /u/thrwwway5
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.